1319 W. Baseline Rd, Suite 201 Lafayette, CO 80026 Tel: 303-530-4650 Fax: 303-530-4971 email:Brad@Online-CPA.com
The firm of Brad Borncamp, CPA, LLC offers a variety of professional services which include the following. Please click the titles for each service to see more details .
- Accounting - assisting with design & implementation of accounting systems, We specialize in QuickBooks and can assist with various other accounting software.
- Bookkeeping - involves entering transactions and helping the client keep the books of the business up to date while giving the owner(s) more time to focus on their own priorities.
- Payroll & 1099 Reporting - advise clients on compliance with federal and state reporting requirement and worker classification, choosing outside payroll services, etc. We do not process client payrolls, but we do prepare payroll tax returns and the 1099's for independent contractors.
- Financial Statement - includes both Review and Compilation services to prepare financial statements to report business operations. We do not offer auditing services at this time.
- Tax Planning - involves advising clients on ways to reduce taxes and comply with the complex federal and state tax laws for individuals, business, estates, and trusts..
-Tax Return Preparation - for income, payroll, sales, and property taxes. This includes representing individuals, businesses, trusts, and estates with tax audits and tax notices.
- Estate and Gift Planning - help clients to understand strategies, the probate process, administration of an estate, setting up and managing trusts, various ways to transfer assets to their heirs, various ways to reduce estate and gift taxes, etc.
- Financial Planning - fee based services to help clients understand concepts and set goals, detail software models to project cash flow, future net worth, succession plans for business owners, etc. We do not manage or sell investments or charge any commissions.
- Consulting - advising on strategies for improving profitability and cash flow, increasing business value, accumulating personal net worth, etc.
- Choice of Entity - advising on strategies for choice of entity and asset protection, tax effects of each type of entity and related reporting requirement.
- Valuation and Litigation Support - includes valuing business interests to assist with buy-sell agreements and marital dissolutions, valuing family partnership interests for estate and gift tax planning and reporting, and expert testimony to support valuation calculations.
Brad Borncamp, CPA, CVA, CFP has over 30 years of experience and keeps current on changes in tax laws and strategies. This experience and professional certifications may help you to keep more of what you make. Give us a call to discuss your situation and, if you are not ready to hire us, ask for a free initial visit to discuss what services you might need and the related fees. Donít delay, start today